As an electrical system management using a low-voltage powerline technology (12/24volts) in direct current, it offers you a decentralized structure through the use of communication modules.
The structure is adaptable to any wishes, depending on the use of the user. Modules can be added; new intern functions can be implemented, without having to change the global structure.
Therefore it is possible to expand a system by adding as many new modules as you want.
The system uses an open protocol; permitting the interoperability between its units (interoperability is the possibility for units to communicate with each other’s, and the possibility to add equipments from different sellers).
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE EPSILON?
- For the low volume of wires used in the construction of the system.
- For its simplicity of being plugged to the terminal and to the network (no special skill is needed).
- For its ability to get information (level sensor, temperature sensor, voltage sensor, radio sensor, etc…).
- For its ability to transmit orders through a single communication and command unit.
- For its ability to command unit using up to 30A, and even more through coupling.
- For its protection of the loads and modules through disjunction.
- For its ability to decentralized functions inside modules, and for permitting communication between them.
- For being able to unload when necessary.
- For its interactivity thanks to a touchscreen computer, and to a back up panel (optional).
- For being open to all kind of softwares via Windows (DVD, internet, etc…).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Plugged on the energy source, two alimentation wires run through the boat in order to provide energy to the different loads. The loads are connected to the wires, by the modules. The modules allow the command of the loads and the communication with the sensors.
The control panel can either be:
- A touchscreen computer panel, using a marinised computer with a Windows configuration.
- A manual command panel using switches.
- A manual command panel using pushbuttons, and a small communication screen.
30 REASONS TO LOVE EPSILON
- Only two wires.
- No voltage drop.
- No communication wire.
- A weight gain.
- An easy and quick installation.
- No electric control board.
- An independent and separated intelligence (no network conflict).
- Intercommunication between the modules and the control panel.
- Different voltages: 12 V, 24V, and 48V in direct current.
- Total control of the network.
- Free configuration of the system.
- Reconfiguration of the software through an USB stick.
- Easy management of the options after the delivery to the user.
- Loads management.
- Manage functions in alternative current.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Unballasting of the loads.
- Intuitive and user-centric.
- Free topology for the IHM.
- An easy interactive application under Windows.
- Ability to add panel control to different control post.
- Visualizing the real position of the loads and of the modules on the touchscreen panel.
- Visualizing in real time the rates of the production of energy, and of the consummation of energy.
- Personalization of the settings for the thresholds.
- No indicators.
- Alert history for all the damages, seen by all, and amendable by no one (good traceability).
- Remote login (internet).
- You can block the administrator access from the user.
- Different kind of control panels (computer panel, manual panel, smart phone, traditional electric panel, manual switches).
- Instant communication of the information between the control panels.
Supervising the boat becomes really easy for the user, at all times thanks to security alarms in case of problems.
The control panel warns the user, when maintenance is needed.
IT ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Create new modules,
- Create new loads,
- Associate modules,
- Associate loads,
- Monitor the activity of the loads in real-time,
- Monitor the activity historic.
The software works with an open protocol under Windows, it therefore stays open to additional integration depending on the available capacity.
MANUAL CONTROL PANEL
It works as a traditional electronic panel, and stays independent from the system. It controls 16 functions, essentially security functions. The builder will define the functions.
A small screen is included in the panel to see the results of the sensors’ modules. As for the IHM, all the alarms appear on the panel’s screen.